- Minimum trailing EBITDA of $1.5 million, and most typically between $2-5 million.
- Preference for companies with an asset base in excess of current senior debt, but not strictly necessary
- Any, excluding real estate and natural resource exploration/extraction
- USA from New England to Chicago where the business has some meaningful connection to Canada
Our Target Cheque size:
- $2-10 million per opportunity
- Defensible market position, manageable risks to the company’s cashflows and an ability to service its debt without the need for further growth.